Well hello out there!!! (We are still here).
For those who have been anxiously waiting for a posting (I won't mention names because I love you way too much *wink*)... I promise an update is on the near horizon. I have some updated pictures of both Dayton and Amara that I need to post, but it seems I keep running out of time. Dayton has started back up in swimming and gymnastics and it seems my nights fly by too fast. I'm already typing this as Jerome is trying to sleep. ;o)
Please stay posted and don't give up on me...
(I'll be honest, I also want to post some video but that takes me more time and I knew when I started on this tonight I didn't have enough time for that).
Anyway...
For those that are reading, I wish you well and I promise, I will do my best to get a posting out in the next day or two.
As I tend to say quite a bit... "IT'S ALL GOOD"
(maybe I should put that in my Island Time text... what do you think?)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I'm waiting!! Love, Mom
*wink* back at ya!
I love you
Post a Comment