Thursday, March 12, 2009

AMAZING!!!

This will have to be quick because it's early in the AM and I need to go to work. Yesterday we received a phone call from the property saying that we had a pipe burst. Our hearts sank. They kept saying that they have beautiful pictures. We weren't sure if they were serious or not so we headed up last night to assess the damage. To our surprise, the damage was very little but the view was BEAUTIFUL!! We had an ice world up there, it was amazing! There was ice on everything and not just ice, but a think layer of ice! Then you will see in the pictures, there were perfectly round clear marble size ice everywhere, it was like it rained ice marbles and they were loose, you can pick them up, it was something I've never seen before. Amazing is the only word I can think of right now, it was awesome!!! I posted quite a few pics and no comments, just have fun with the view, it was amazing. The pictures aren't quite the same as being there, but you get the idea! Enjoy!























3 comments:

katrina said...

incredible!! wish we could see it in person....like works of art!!! we love you all.

Mom/Grandma said...

Wow! Can you imagine what it was like when the water first hit that cold air? Does it freeze like that right away? It really is beautiful. Love, Mom

~Jordan Family said...

It almost doesn't seem real - it is beautiful!!! I am so glad the damage is little and that you now have photos and memories of these moments!!