Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter... Saturday at the property

Well, I don't have much time to blog so I will try to be quick. Jerome is working on finalizing the planting of the palm tree, Dayton is playing football and Amara is taking a nap... OK... GO!!!
We had a very full weekend of many Easter activities.
Friday we went up to the property and spent the night. Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt for Dayton at the property.
Dayton woke me up at 5, he heard some noises and was scared... I explained it might be the Easter Bunny. That calmed him down, but he wanted to wait up the rest of the night and wait for the Easter Bunny.




Well here we have Amara in her bunny ears and bunny booties!!! Carey got them for Amara... thanks Carey, isn't she cute!?!?
Here's Dayton after the egg hunt redeeming his tickets from the Easter Bunny.


Dayton getting an egg!

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

Oh, ya she's cute! Cute as a bunny! Ha Ha

And I love that photo of Dayton with the big bag picking up a egg, he just loves the hunt!

Love Ya, Mamma Candy