Dayton painted us a picture in daycare this week and it was really beautiful... we most likely will frame it and hang it up, but I thought I would show you.
Island time means many things to us. The first time we heard it was when we took vacations to the caribbean and they were on "Island Time". That meant a more relaxed and easy-going time (leave your stress behind). Island Time to us also means paradise. Paradise to us means family. Another thing that means family to us is our property and that's on it's own island. So Island Time really means Family Time and relaxing leaving stress behind. That's what we wanted our blog to be about.
"Have Candles... Will Travel"
For those that don't know... I am a PartyLite Consultant. If you are interested in hosting a party, or placing an order... please give me a call. 206-799-3521
I will try to continue to update links to the hostess specials and the guest specials
Quotes
These are some quotes that I've gotten from DOVE chocolates wrappers that were passed out at work around Valentines Day. I liked them and thought I would share... ~"Laugh until your heart overflows" ~"Express what's in your heart" ~"Think of someone who makes you smile" ~"Life is short... so take too many pictures... laugh too much... ~"Dance every chance you get... and love like there is no tomorrow" ~"Carve out some peace for yourself" ~"True love is a bond that lasts forever"
2 comments:
great painting Dayton....we love it, and you!!
Hey Dayton, Grandma and Grandpa would love to have one of your paintings! this one is beautiful the colors are fantastic! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment