Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dayton and Amara in swimming

Amara started swimming about 4 months ago and of course Dayton started swimming at the same age Amara did.
I wanted to show you some pictures of them swimming, I'm so proud of them! Actually stay tuned, Dayton snorkeled at the property and it was amazing, I hope to get some pictures and blog that later.
Thanks Grandma Candy for coming to swimming and taking pictures!!

Dayton is so excited to see Grandpa Buddy!
Here's Dayton swimming to the side of the pool.

Dayton reaching the edge.

Dayton back floating

Dayton's swim instructor showing him how to move his arms.

Dayton back floating again.

Dayton swimming with a life vest (they usually do that the last day of a swim class).

Here's Amara in the shallow area... she's ready to swim!!

Amara jumping in.

And swimming back.

Amara swimming to Daddy!

Daddy helping her swim back to mommy.

Here's Amara in her life jacket... she did AWESOME! She's floating by herself, just hanging out!!

A happy Amara and a proud Daddy!!!

1 comment:

Mom/Grandma said...

The kids are doing so great! Love that photo of Jerome and Amara. I think we have some real swimmers on our hands, which will be important up at Gold Bar! Love, Mom